EXPERIENCE FORGE IN PERSON. SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR TODAY!
Are you ready to be more productive, expand your business network, surround yourself with Birmingham’s top creative thought leaders?
75% of coworking members see an increase in revenue after joining a coworking space. – deskmag.com
LOCATION The Pizitz 120 19th Street North, Suite 200 Mezzanine Level Birmingham, AL 35203
HOURS M-F 8:00 – 5:00
Forge Membership Includes
- Professional workspace beautifully designed that fosters collaboration and creativity.
- Full-Time Membership: $175/mo gives each member 24/7 access, the ability to reserve conference rooms for $25/hr, access to mailbox rental and locker rental.
- After-Hours Membership: $100/mo is perfect for the worker who has a day job, but still needs a place to go to work on that side hustle somewhere other than their house! After-Hours members also get to enjoy the community aspect of Full Time Members by participating in all Forge Member Only events.
Benefits & Perks
Perks for Forge Members covered parking deck . fast and reliable internet services (250 mbps download/upload FIBER) . member only events and education . private social network with the best community in Birmingham . business-class printers . locally brewed coffee and tea . mailing address . storage . phone booth for private phone calls . innovative and collaborative workspaces . walking distance to top local restaurants . Benefits for Forge Members Forge provides the benefits of a large organization through the local partnerships that we have made for you.
- Digital Marketing Strategy plans
- Financial back office plans
Not your ordinary Conference Room
- Available to reserve by all Forge members for $25/hr (Private office and dedicated desk members have 5 hours free each month)
- State-of-the-art technology for projection/presentations as well as ability to have conference calls
- Designed to maximize natural light for greater productivity. Created with white walls which may also be used for small photography sessions
At Forge, our number one goal is to serve our members. A couple of our many ways include education and building an environment within Forge where members can collaborate and grow their businesses together.
- Monthly Member-Only education
- Discounts for seminars and education
- Member social and community building events
It’s not about who you know, it’s who knows you…
- Online Digital Network that allows you to connect with Forge members as well as enabling you to see who is currently working in the space. Intentionally designed to showcase your business to the Forge community.
- Ecosystem: At Forge we are committed to building a strong community around our members. You are no longer alone. From specific building design to community events and monthly education we work to connect you with other Forge members.
At Forge we believe that as your businesses thrive, our city grows. We provide opportunities for our members to serve our city and the people who live in Birmingham. As we seek to make a lasting impact on our city, Forge provides an outlet for this to happen.
What Our Members Experience
Developed New Relationships